Easter Treats: Rice Krispie Treat Nest
An Easter celebration isn’t complete without Easter eggs and tasty treats. We’ve whipped up a fun Krispie treats recipe that you and your family will enjoy. The best part is that our Easter treats recipe doesn’t take much time to make and won’t heat up your kitchen because you don’t have to put the oven on. And if you’re really egg-cited about the holiday, make fun Easter crafts that you can use year after year. Egg-cellent!
How To Make Easy Rice Krispie Treat Nests
Easter Rice Krispie Treat Recipe Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- Robins egg chocolate candies
Easter Rice Krispie Treat Recipe Directions
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Once melted add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in the Rice Krispies until well combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and shape the nests. The Rice Krispie mixture is sticky, so we used a small piece of wax paper to help form the nest shape.
- Let the Rice Krispies cool in the muffin pan. Once cooled place them on a plate and decorate with the chocolate eggs.
Easter Treats Are Worth the Calories
Make Easter egg-stra special by making Easter Krispie treats egg-specially for you and your family! You can even let the kids help, just be sure to supervise little ones. If you like to give Easter gifts, you could make a batch of the Krispie treats, place them in Easter baskets, and give them to your friends. Bring some to the office and share with co-workers, too. And if you’re really in a baking or craft mood, check out our Ideas for Easter blog post because you’ll find a chocolatey Easter treat and fun craft. Hop to it!
More from Featured
Garden Fertilizer: Which Type is Right for a Garden When it comes to gardening, you probably have one goal: to make …
Do It Yourself Pest Control: How to Make Your Home Pest-Free Do it yourself pest control seems like a daunting or …
Do It Yourself Pest Control: Make Your Yard Pest-Free Your yard, garden, and patio are areas of pride, joy, and relaxation. …