Have any questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Protect your hand from scrapes and cuts when you are cutting, chopping, slicing, etc.
- Made of stainless steel mesh wire, antioxidant and corrosion-resistant, more durable. Food grade can be used in food processing.
- On both sides of this glove, there is a metal button. You can wear this glove on your left hand or your right hand as you need.
- A unique adjustable buckle design that can adjust the tightness as you need. Elastic wrist which makes the glove can fit your hand shape better.
- A cotton glove is included in the package, you can wear the cotton glove before you wear the stainless steel glove to make you more comfortable when you wear the glove.
Material: stainless steel, HPPE.
Total length: L: 24.5cm; XL: 25.5cm.
Color: show as pictures.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
1 * Anti-cut Glove (not a pair).
1 * Cotton Glove.
The No-Cut Glove - Does It Even Work?
NoCry Cut Gloves (USA Link) - http://amzn.to/2oHWfTU NoCry Cut Gloves (International) - http://geni.us/HQzUUmS The NoCry glove aims to protect your skin ...
Do Cut Resistant Gloves Actually Work?
For a limited time, get 25% off the ENTIRE TKOR Store: http://bit.ly/2NnXiVp Today we're testing out cut resistant gloves. How effective are they at resisting ...
How strong are Cut Proof Gloves? - Random Machine Shop Tests
Cut Proof Gloves? Challenge accepted. We ordered several pairs of these cut proof gloves and put them through the ringer. Which experiment was your favorite ...
which cut proof gloves are the best?
no cry gloves : https://amzn.to/2S4x89y Dex fit gloves : https://amzn.to/2zZdHrW tru chef gloves : https://amzn.to/2GgKBtF metal glove : https://amzn.to/2QX3VjD ...
Stainless Steel Mesh Knife Cut Resistant ChainMail Protective Glove
Product link(Buy Here):http://bit.ly/2cnWL5y Are your hands exposed to highly risky works facing the danger of cutting, chopping, scratching, etc. ? Or are you just ...
stainless steel, HPPE
|Model Number|| |